Unbuffered DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs (Unbuffered Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are high-speed operation memory modules that use DDR3 SDRAM devices.
These Unbuffered SDRAM DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as PCs and workstations.
- Compliance with JEDEC Standard
- RoHS Compliant (Lead Free)
- 100% Module on System Board Testing
- Basic Read / Write Function Test
- Function Test with Mostly Strict Test Condition
- High performance and reliability