Fanless Embedded System with Intel Apollo Lake N3350/N4200 Processor
MB1-10AP Embedded Box PC is the next generation box pc with Intel® Apollo Lake processor. The whole new SOC structure packs more powerful capability for your tasks or applications.
The MB1-10AP’s 1.5 liter fan-less chassis design and expandable module design give it the flexibility to adapt to every workspace and environment, whether implemented as an Embedded Box PC.
Din Rail mount support allows it to be used in factory environment and application. VESA mount support allows for space-saving and rear-mounting on flat-screen displays.
Flexibilities also mean a rich array of I/O ports adding a variety of peripherals.
Storage expandability is supported for high-density hard drives in 2.5" HDD bracket design.
Two mPCIe (one shared with mSATA) slots provide the support of SSD and wireless interfaces which allow effortless connection to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth networks, and 4G connectivity.
HDMI and one additional expansion display module extend your visual experience with support for dual displays.
- Intel® Apollo Lake-M N4200 / N3350 Processor
- DDR3L 1866 MHz / 1 x 204-pin SO-DIMM / Max. 8GB (Non-ECC)
- HDMI 1.4 / Optional DisplayPort/VGA/DVI-D by Expansion Module
- 1x 2.5 HDD / SSD (Default w/ HDD Bracket), 1x mSATA
- 3x RJ-45 / 1x Mic-in / 1x Line-out / 1x 3-pin Terminal Block Power Input / 2x SMA Antenna (Optional for WiFi/LTE function)
- 8~24V Wide Range DC Input w/ Terminal Block Connectivity
- -25°C to 70°C (For non-PoE SKU) / -25°C to 60°C (For PoE SKU) / with 0.7m/s Air Flow and Wide Temperature Memory/Storage