ATEX & CID2 Anti-Explosion Certified Robust DIN-rail Fanless Embedded System with Intel® Atom® Processor E3827
The rBOX510-6COM(ATEX/C1D2) robust din-rail fanless embedded system is certified with ATEX and C1D2 for use in hazardous environments where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or liquids might exist.
The embedded system supports the dual-core Intel® Atom™ processor E3827 1.75GHz SoC with the onboard 4GB DDR3L system memory.
The din-rail heavy-duty embedded PC adopts an IP30-rated aluminum and steel enclosure, and can perform in wide temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
To prevent ESD and over-voltage, the compact embedded box PC is equipped with four isolated RS-232/422/485 ports, two isolated 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports, and one isolated DIO (8-IN/8-OUT) port.
One 2.5" SATA SSD and one CompactFlash™ socket are available for storage. More I/O features include one USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 port, two COM ports, and one VGA output.
In addition, box PC comes equipped with a wide range 12 - 48VDC power input with a terminal block and has overvoltage and reverse protection.
For secure mounting, the rBOX510-6COM(ATEX/C1D2) can be easily installed on a DIN-rail mount or in an enclosure box.
- ATEX & CID2 anti-explosion certification
- Fanless and cableless design
- Intel® Atom® processor E3827 (1.75 GHz) dual core
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
- 4x isolated RS-232/422/485 ports & 2x RS-232/422/485 ports
- 2x isolated 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 2x watchdog timer
- RTC Battery function
- One 2.5” SATA SSD and one CompactFlash™
- Power input range of 9V to 48V DC with terminal block