MIL-STD-810G Rugged Box PC with 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor
TREK-688 is an industrial-grade, dual-core computing box designed to provide high-quality video surveillance and fleet management for BRT (Bus Rapid Transit), MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) and trains.
TREK-688 delivers tracking and positioning and also supports dead-reckoning, which allows a truck to be traced even if the driver is in a tunnel.
It supports the J1939 protocol for vehicle diagnostics and driver behavior management, and it supports high-quality, MJPEG, H.264 recording, and transmission for up to 16 camera inputs.
It has dual Gigabit Ethernet w/M12 connectors and dual display/dual audio interfaces which support different resolutions. Each camera input provides motion detection capabilities; there are 8 audio inputs.
The TREK-688 provides reliable on-board recording and can transmit images or alarms for remote monitoring over WLAN, or LTE/WWAN network connection.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor
- Vehicle diagnostics interface with configurable CAN (J1939, OBD-II/ISO15765) and J1708 (J1587) protocols
- Embedded Stretch S7 video encoder supports up to 16 analog video inputs and 8 audio inputs
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth, and WWAN (with dual SIM cards) modules
- Intelligent vehicle power management system supports ignition on/off/delay and power protection functions
- Dual externally accessible HDD/SSD tray with key-lock protection
- Wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 55 °C/-22 ~ 131 °F)
- Supports 12/24 V vehicle power (ISO 7637-2)
- MIL-STD-810G and 5M3 certified for shock and vibration tolerance
- Easily paired with TREK in-vehicle smart displays (TREK-303/306) via a single-cable connection