8th Generation Intel® Xeon® / Core™ LGA1151 Socket Type Processors Compact Size Rugged PC
The Cincoze DX-1100 is a rugged workstation specifically designed to satisfy demands for the high-performance computing platform.
Based on LGA 1151 socket and Intel® C246 chipset, the system supports 8th generation Intel Xeon® and Core™ processors (formerly codenamed Coffee Lake S) with up to 6 cores and 32GB memory capacity.
Despite its remarkably compact size, the DX-1100 still delivers the maximum flexibility of modular I/O expansions and provides dual hot-swap 2.5" HDD/SSD tray with RAID function.
Thanks to Cincoze’ exclusive CFM (Control Function Module) technologies, the DX-1100 can be configured instantly with Power over Ethernet and power ignition sensing functions to be applied in many industrial applications, such as machine vision, in-vehicle transportation, and mobile surveillance.
Featuring rugged construction, fanless/cable-less/jumper-less design, wide operating temperature (-40 to +70°C), wide range DC power input (9~48 VDC), high tolerance to vibration and shock (5/50 Grms), the DX-1100 is maintenance-free and ideal to be deployed in harsh environments.
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Xeon® and Core™ Hexa-core Processor
- Triple Independent Display with 4K/2K UHD Resolution (HDMI / DP / DVI-I)
- 2x 2.5" Hot Swap SATA HDD/SSD Tray, 3x mSATA Socket
- 2x USB 3.1 (10Gb/s) for Ultimate Data-transfer Speed
- 1x M.2 E Key Socket (CNVi), 3x Full-size Mini-PCIe Socket, 1x SIM Card Socket
- Supports CMI Interface for I/O Expandability
- Supports PoE+ and Power Ignition Sensing (with optional CFM modules)
- Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 70°C
- E-Mark (E13 Pending), LVD EN60950-1, EN50155 / EN50121-3-2