8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA 1151 Mini-ITX
H310I-IM-A R2.0 is a Mini-ITX industrial motherboard featuring rich I/O capabilities, advanced connectivity and flexible customization options in a smaller board that reduces chassis sizes for space-restrictive installations. Offering multiple display outputs, legacy options for industrial applications, GPIO ports, dual Intel LAN as well as rich expandability with a PCIe x16 slot, two M.2 sockets (E and M key) and Mini PCIe, H310I-IM-A R2.0 is an ideal choice for a wide range of embedded applications.
As the world's No.1 motherboard brand, ASUS offers industrial motherboards with durable, industrial-grade components for reliable 24/7 operation in harsh environments and use in different vertical markets. ASUS provides a faster time-to-market with customization and motherboard modulation by leveraging over 30 years of design and innovation expertise, world-class after sales service, material supply flexibility, the ability to respond rapidly to forecast changes and long-term technical support, enabling customers to find the perfect solution to match their requirements.
- Supports Intel® 8th Gen Core™ processors (LGA1151) with the Intel H310 chipset
- Two 260-pin SO-DIMM slots support up to 32GB DDR4 2400/2133 MHz SDRAM
- Supports dual display configurations with multiple interfaces, including dual DisplayPort, HDMI and LVDS
- Seven years of longevity with extended product life cycles
- Wide temperature range endurance: 0–60°C