Development Board for COM Express® R2.1 Type 6 / 10 Modules
The Development Board for COM Express® R2.1 Type 6 / 10 modules fully complies with the PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturer’s PICMG COM Express standard. It is suitable for different form factor modules including COM-Basic, COM-Compact, and COM-Ultra. All functions provided by COM-Express type 6 pin outs are implemented on this board with the most popular interfaces or connectors for developers’ ease of use. Additional accessories help customers to do more diverse application evaluations. These accessories include a DDI card that provides an extended function on HDMI / DisplayPort, a PCIe riser card extends PCIe x4 to PCIe x1, and a middle board to make this board comply with type 10 pin-out. This board provides a reliable testing platform and flexibility for vertical marketing application pre-study.
- Development Board Compliant to PICMG COM.0 R2.1 Type 6 / 10 Pin-out
- Support COM Express Basic, Compact & Mini modules
- ATX form factor with both ATX & AT power support
- Display: VGA, LVDS, HDMI / DP
- Expansion: PCIe x16, PCIe x4, PCIe x1, Mini-PCIe, Express Card